Thursday, April 19, 2012

Work@ home doesn't mean stay home

When I made my choice that I was leaving my 9 to 5 so that I can work my own business I was a little panicked. I knew my choice was correct , because number one I worked for someone else and I was helping them get rich. I was like why am I making someone else rich?? I WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE!!! Not help someone live my dreams. Well I did it, I left my job. Now I felt like I made a huge mistake, I don't want to be stuck home all day. I want to be able to spend time with my daughter , get my errands done and live the number one lifestyle.
But in my panic I forgot the beauty of our business. I can go to the park and speak to stay at home moms and introduce my company to them. Go to the mall and speak with unhappy employees. With our company I can go anywhere do anything as long as I have my smart phone I can do anything. I love living the life I always dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment